Sunday, June 27, 2010

a work in progress.

So I'm working on this piece and it's not done yet, but I figured I'd update this thing finally.


It's entitled "Hyde and seek". Because it's Dr. Jekyll running from Mr. Hyde. .

... Get it?

yeah?

sigh.

Anyways, it's roughly 19x29, though it will also be available at around 11x17..ish.

I wanted Hyde to be much more monstrous simply because it'd be more fun to illustrate. The piece will probably be done within a week or so.. still figuring out how much information I want to have in the background.

More to come!

Evan

5 comments:

  1. Very sharp, sir. I like his pointed beard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Ready for this? I'm gonna get all "artistic" and "deep" on this bitch right hea):

    "Aren't we always running from the monsters inside of us?"

    (BAM! How'd it feel?)

    ReplyDelete