Wednesday, March 10, 2010

40 Day Dream.




My spring break has not been the most fruitful so far but I have been working a little bit. This is a rough comp. of a new project, one that I'm hoping to actually get screen-printed:




I'm still tinkering with all of the design elements etc etc. but I figured I'd slap up here for the whole of the internets to laugh at it.

EDIT: I've exchanged the old version with the finished image. I decided to go with a more expanded palette because I tend to always work with a very limited one, so I wanted to challenge myself a bit. In my haste I forgot to save it for the web so the quality is quite horrid. Some day soon I'll fix that, too busy right now!

Oh yeah! And I also have the (mostly) finished front of my mailer, featuring the young fellow playing the accordion:





-Evan

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh. That white shouldn't be there on the horses leg. I believe I coommand-z'd myself into oblivion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are those serifs? I'm never coming back to this blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yes, they are. They fit the piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found this at your blog, I love it! Great use of text, my friend! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete